I can do whatever I want! WOOOOO! The blog still exists, and no doubt, Abby is not checking up on it, so I can write about anything I darn well please. It's not as if I couldn't in the first place, because it's not as if anyone is ever going to read this, but still. It's fun. I mean, I titled the post poop. The summer passed by with some eventful happenings that I will go to no length to describe, except to say that they occurred. Summer has since come to an end, and another school year has begun. Abigail and I are both juniors this year, so basically this is a hectic time for both of us. Tomorrow is Wednesday, which means wild and wonderful and weird and wacky and wawesome, because Wednesday night dinners are to begin again (at least I hope so). Last year, Wednesdays were basically the highlight of my week. So this year it will be even more highighty, because this year, school sucks even more! Hooray! (I still feel like I am having a party all by myself, because no one is reading over this).
Surprise!! No one has commented/viewed or ANYTHING, ever. YET! I am tired. Ps Taylor I lost my phone, if we are hanging out tomorrow..... call Sam's phone. This is embarrassing. Pps you are a great writer, but I'm better. I like this blog. WE SHOULD MAKE A VLOG!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePpps, this title is inappropriate. And I still want to make a vlog.
ReplyDelete