Friday, September 7, 2012

Jessa cooks better.

Oh hey guys, Taylor is a good cook. In fact, today, she burned garlic (It's more complicated to cook than it sounds. Oh wait... maybe not....), dumped out her nasty grease BEFORE realizing she had more squash to fry, and last but not least, cooked her chicken in italian salad dressing. Typical college student. And then had the NERVE to hack my Facebook!! What a freak.
I'm emotionally scarred, and I could sue.
Or just humiliate you in cyberspace. Oh wait, no one reads this crap....  yet.....



Peace from me, Abs.


3 comments:

  1. I did not hack your facebook, thank you very much. YOU left it open, just fyi.You just better be glad I didn't do more damage than I did, you ungrateful wretch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, my italian salad dressing chicken was DE-flipping-Licious! I don't care how weird it looked! AND HERE'S ANOTHER UGLY SMILEY JUST FOR YOU >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha what a weirdo... getting all worked up and whatnot.... You are CRAY

    ReplyDelete